This book introduces elected officials and civic volunteers throughout our country to proven recipes for success they can use when they set out to solve problems existing in their towns, counties, and states.
As a country, we are not without solutions. If we just imitate successful strategies already developed by our fellow Americans, we can:
• lower birth defects
• increase educational levels
• reduce unwanted pregnancy
• create employment
• clean up the environment
• rehabilitate prisoners
• help single parents do a better job raising the next generation
• deliver better health care
• feed the hungry
• shelter the homeless
• reduce climate change
• stop the spread of infectious disease
• and reduce costs and taxes while we do it.
Others have already done it!
Francis P. Koster Ed.D.
Proven local solutions to national problems.
Copyright © 2023 America’s Optimistic Futurist